Website Redesign is an expense that should be given consideration regularly, a redesign will help ensure your website is not losing clients to a more modern looking, easier to use site. Simply updating the content will not have the same effect as a redesign from a marketing point of view.
Good reasons for a re-design of your website are
1) Redesign of your website should be a priority if it is not mobile-friendly. The number of searches from mobile devices is growing (around 45% of searches are now from mobile devices, this is expected to keep growing) and if your site is not easily read on mobile devices then 60% of the people searching on a mobile device will navigate away from your page without even looking at it.
2) A website redesign is an excellent option if your current website is over 3 years old. Developments in website design have been such that many of the cutting-edge technologies employed a few years ago are now outdated. A redesign can give your site a modern look and “feel”
3) You are thinking about re-branding your business, if you rebrand your business then you should take the opportunity to redesign and rethink the way your website works, as stated above there have been many developments in website design in the last few years.
4) You are offering new features to your web based clients. If you have decided to offer new products or different functionality to your clients who regularly buy through your site then a redesign can often be a better option than keep adding bits on. When doing the cost benefit analysis a website redesign can be more cost effective than keep putting another feature into an outdated platform.
5) You are getting a lot of traffic to your website but not many sales. There are a number of reasons people may not be buying from your site, ease of use, ease of finding product, or not being a good looking site are just 3 reasons that you may find people navigating away from your site.
At Media Mill we offer you a free web site appraisal that can help you decide if a website redesign would be a good idea for you.
Click on the banner on the right and we will contact you soon to discuss your options.
You can then decide if you think a redesign of your site would be of benefit to you.
Great website design starts with an in-depth consultation between Media Mill and our clients
A website plan documents the time and the steps that will go into producing your website
Media Mill website designers follow the plan to implement the design and feel of your website
Media Mill reporting tools allow us to provide various reports on website performance